Our video packages are adjustable to suit individual budget requirements but typically they range between Basic and Comprehensive as follows:
Basic Video Coverage:
- The coverage by one camera will include the arrivals at the Service Venue and the full Ceremony (Civil or Church) followed by selected shots of Signing the Register (as permitted) then the Procession and selected shots of the Photocall.
- At the Reception, there will be selected shots of Socialising, the Speeches and Cake Cutting.
- Location shots will be incorporated to provide continuity.
- The client may provide CD tracks for background sound where applicable and childhood photographs for the title introduction.
Comprehensive Video Coverage:
This is the ultimate coverage of the day's events. It includes:
- Location shots of the venue and decorations;
- The arrival of guests;
- The Photocall with Groom and Best Man and Ushers;
- The arrival of Bridesmaids and Bride and associated Photocall
- The full Ceremony is recorded on two cameras with (room permitting) a monitoring camera to record from a distance;
- Signing of the Register is recorded before the official Photocall The Processional is recorded in conjunction with the photographer;
- The group Photocall is mirrored with ambient coverage and confetti throwing (or similar) as is departure of the happy couple in their selected mode of transport;
- The Reception coverage records arrivals, socialising and Photocall with ambient coverage;
- The Line-up is recorded selectively as is the entry of guests and formal welcoming of the Bride and Groom with guests of the Top Table;
- The full Speeches and Toasts and cutting of the Bridal Cake;
- Post-reception socialising.
- The Evening Event starts with the arrival of guests and socialising and continues to include the First Dance and a flavour of the evening party;
- The remainder of the evening coverage (eg. Entertainment or Fireworks) depends upon the lighting level being suitable;
- A video sequence with music completes the event coverage. A sequence featuring the Bride and Groom will be filmed on the day if the venue permits or will be edited from the day’s coverage.
- A sequence of photographs(cradle to engagement) may introduce the film. Background music is as selected by the Client who is to provide us with CD tracks.
- Camera footage at the Bride's home and departure for the Service;
- Incidental coverage of other activities - eg. performances of music/artist (with their consent);
- Any special location requirements or use of remote camera equipment
We use professional digital cameras and equipment at all times. We are Members of the Institute of Videography and have over 20 years experience in filming weddings from the simplest to the grandest in venues from Inns to Cathedrals. We conduct our own risk assessment and have specialist insurance and public liability cover The Client is responsible for obtaining all necessary consents at its cost. Our Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all engagements. We appreciate being ‘fed and watered' on a full afternoon / evening event.
Every Package includes full digital editing and 3 DVD's in the client's selected format (Blue Ray or 3D would be at additional cost). Each DVD comes in a box with colour computer designed photo montage and illustrated cover Extra copies can be ordered at the time or in the future.